Looking for a nice and comfortable 7-seater car for hire in Dublin? There’s no need to surf more, because you’re already in the right place. Dublin Hire presents you its best deals!
Rent a 7-seater in Dublin – Check out the fleet and prices:
These cars are available from a variety of providers:
- Keddy by Europcar
- Sixt (Sixt direct)
Included in the mentioned price:
- Unlimited mileage
- Collision damage waiver
- Third party liability protection
- Theft waiver
- Airport fee
- Breakdown assistance
Also, Dooley includes GPS in its offers! Be attentive when reading “Rental Conditions” section, see what each separate deal includes as the set of these items varies.
Driver’s age requirements & driving license
7-seater car hire at Dublin Airport or at more than 10 locations in Dublin (train stations, city centre etc.) has slightly different age requirements compared to other car sizes.
|Company||Age of Driver||License held for…|
|Alamo||25 to 70 years||1 year|
|Avis||27 to 74 years||10 years|
|Budget||27 to 75 years||2 years|
|Carhire||28 to 74 years||2 years|
|Dooley||28 to 99 years||2 years|
|Enterprise||28 to 99 years||11 years|
|Europcar||25 to 74 years||2 years|
|Keddy by Europcar||28 to 74 years||2 years|
|Sixt||26 to 77 years||5 years|
If you want to enrich your rental with some additional options, you’re free to choose among:
Baby cars seats:
Child toddler seat
Infant child seat
Complete cover package
Personal accident insurance
Glass waiver and tyre waiver
Damage excess reduction
Each company sets its own prices on the mentioned items; they are mentioned on “Rental Conditions” section. Pay your special attention to the excess!
Additional driver – Compare charges per day:
- Alamo and Enterprise – 7 EUR;
- Keddy by Europcar – 8 EUR;
- Carhire and Europar – 08 EUR;
- Sixt and Avis – 5 EUR;
- Dooley – 10 EUR;
- Budget – 78 EUR.
Credit cards accepted for payment: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Diners Club. Debit cards are not suitable! See if you’ve got enough limits to cover all expenses and the excess. Some suppliers require holding from 50 EUR to 350 EUR as a deposit amount on your card for the time of booking. Also, you might need to know that cheap 7-seater car hire in Dublin is even more achievable if you book in advance.
What will you get for FREE?
- Booking alteration;
- Cancellation of it until 24 hours before the time you have to pick up your vehicle;
- Shuttle bus;
- Help in case of breakdown;
- Zero card fees;
- GPS on Dooley’s 7-seaters;
- Free Wi-Fi or free additional driver might appear as a bonus, so look up for it!
What else you need to know:
- Crossing the border: some providers allow to drive to Northern Ireland only and others might also let you travel to the United Kingdom (restrictions and charges may apply);
- Fuel policy: there are 3 types of conditions (full-to-full; full-to-quarter full; pre-purchasing fuel), they are mentioned on “Rental Conditions” of each offer;
- Cancellation policy: read attentively about cancellation and no-shows as additional terms and charges may apply when you re-book 7-seater cars in Dublin or cancel your reservation.
There steps to get a 7-seater in Dublin quickly and for cheap:
- Choose dates and specific location
- Choose you car by filtering out “Large” car size
- Reserve your 7-seater
Don’t forget your driver’s license, credit card, printed confirmation voucher and a passport!