How to find your agent?
Landing at Terminal 1? You’re lucky as here you can find a variety of facilities: banks, luggage trolleys and luggage left, access to the Internet, medical facilities and, of course, car hire suppliers!
DublinHire.com is more than pleased to introduce you leading providers for your wonderful trip.
Dublin Airport (Terminal 1) car rental companies:
- Keddy by Europcar
Each company agent’s desks are situated in the Arrivals Hall. See how you can find car rental at Dublin Airport.
|Company||How to find the desk?|
|Budget||As you arrive, turn right when exiting the baggage reclaim area. There you will see the Budget desk directly in front of you.|
|Europcar + Keddy||The Europcar desk, which also serves motorists who have pre-booked Keddy cars, is right there in front of customs exit (main arrivals hall as well).|
|Dooley||Dooley’s desk is the last one on the left.|
|Sixt, Alamo, Avis||Find Sixt desk on the right as you emerge from customs.|
|Carhire||Ground floor of the Terminal 1 building: look up for the Carhire partner’s desk – Europcar.|
|Enterprise||Eastlands car hire facility at the Arrivals Hall.|
Look at the map of the 1st Terminal and you will see the car rental desks.
If you look at this one, you’ll see that car rental desks are at No.1.
Car hire at Dublin Airport – Opening hours:
|Provider||Days of week||Opening hours|
|Budget||Mon – Sun||05:00 – 00:30|
|Sixt||Mon – Sun (+Bank holiday)||05:00 – 00:00|
|Europcar and Keddy||Mon – Sun||05:00 – 23:59|
|Avis||Sun – Fri||05:00 – 23:30|
|Sat||05:00 – 23:00|
|Enterprise||Mon – Sun||05:00 – 23:00|
|Dooley||Mon – Sun||05:00 – 23:00|
|Alamo||Mon – Sun||05:00 – 23:00|
|Carhire||Mon – Sun||05:00 – 23:00|
If you arrive at night, some companies may stay late and serve you. For instance, for Carhire company the latest time of collection is 01:00 once you provide a flight number and it re-opens at 05:00. Be prapared for some additional surcharges for picking up late.
Car hire at Dublin Airport T1 – Rental fleet and Costs:
Check out the cars and their prices, features and rental conditions, and rememeber: there’s more for you!
Ford Ka – Budget – 13.90$
Renault Clio – Budget – 14.96$
Ford Focus – Carhire – 22.39$
Ford Mondeo – Budget – 23.88$
Ford Focus Estate – Europcar – 35.54$
Huynai iX35 – Carhire – 40.70$
BMW 3 Series – Carhire – 76.53$
7 Seat people carrier
Opel Zafira – Sixt – 83.18$
BMW 5 Series – Sixt – 83.18$
5 seat people carrier
Ford C-Max – Europcar – 85.93$
9 seat people carrier
Renault Trafic – Sixt – 142.19$
Generally, most offers include the following items in their prices:
Collision damage waiver
Third party liability protection
|Young driver’s age
Charge per additional driver
Extra insurance and equipment
What will be FREE for you on DublinHire.com?
- Free changing (re-booking) and free cancellation 24/7 online;
- Free shuttle bus for picking up your car;
- Some offers have free Wi-Fi connection in a car or free GPS navigator, or even free additional driver option;
- Zero card fees and free assistance in case of breakdown.
What should you do to get the best deal?
- Fill out the search box – enter location and dates;
- Apply special search filters for car hire at Dublin Airport;
- Compare prices and deals, read about hire conditions very attentively;
- Be attentive with driver’s age and license requirements, prices for extras, fuel conditions and payment details;
- Make your choice and go to “Driver Details”;
- Note that we accept only credit cards for payment;
- After you’re done print a confirmation voucher.
Car hire at Dublin Airport (Ireland) is now ready for you to arrive!
If you’re interested in some car rental tips, go to suggested useful links:
- Car rental companies review
- Cheap car hire in Dublin
- Under 25 car hire
- How to pay?
- Calculate your expenses
- Parking in Dublin
- How to use this web-site?
- Car rental mythbusters