Best price for car hire in Dublin, quick and simple search, friendly service and great cars from number-one suppliers! DublinHire.com presents you that and even more!
Type “Dublin” into the search box and pick a needed location in the city. The next thing you should do is to pick the dates of your trip to Dublin. You will get a list of offers from the following car hire companies:
- Keddy by Europcar
- Sixt (Sixt direct)
To ease your search you can use our special filters to sort out those deals which you’re looking for.
Compare offers from different providers: Best price for car rental in Dublin
There are even more offers! We compared Dublin City Centre car hire deals and presented the cheapest for you.
Read attentively about rental conditions of those deals which suit your requirements, and see what is included or not included in the price. Different deals include different sets of included items.
Basic insurance coverage:
Third party liability protection
Collision damage waiver
|Young driver’s surcharge
Additional insurance and equipment
Charge per additional driver
What will you get for FREE when you get your car hire in Dublin?
- FREE rebooking
- FREE cancellation of your reservation
- FREE shuttle bus
- FREE Wi-Fi or FREE GPS on some offers
- FREE assistance in case of breakdown
- ZERO card fees
Always look up for some special offers and discounts, like free additional driver or zero excess. At any time you can catch a pleasant bonus!
Compare charge per additional driver
When you’re traveling with family or friend you may let others drive if they have driving license, and consider charges.
|Keddy by Europcar||€8 per day|
|Carhire||€9.08 per day|
|Avis||€9.5 per day|
|Dooley||€10 per day|
|Budget||€10.78 per day|
Driver’s age terms and driving license
|Car hire supplier||Age of drivers||License held for minimum|
|Avis||25 to 74 years||8 years|
|Budget||25 to 75 years||2 years|
|Carhire||25 to 74 years|
|Dooley||25 to 99 years|
|Europcar||25 to 74 years|
|Keddy by Europcar||25 to 73 years|
|Sixt||26 to 77 years||5 years|
Compare young driver’s surcharge and remember that the higher the class of vehicle you hire the higher a minimal age of the driver. And you also need to hold a driving license for more years.
|Avis||€10.48 (plus tax) per day|
|Dooley||€40 per day|
|Keddy by Europcar|
|Sixt||€30 per day|
If you’re traveling with a child or you’re not familiar with the city, requesr for special equipment.
|Supplier||Booster seat||Toddler seat||Infant seat||GPS|
|Alamo||€10 per day||€13 per day|
|Avis||€25 (total)||€40 (total)||–||€15 per day|
|Budget||–||€45.4 (total)||€17.05 per day|
|Carhire||€6.81 per day||–||€10 per day|
|Enterprise||–||€10 per day|
|Europcar||€6.81 per day||–|
|Keddy||€6 per day||€8.81 per day|
|Sixt||€8 per day||€10 per day||€11 per day|
Always pay attention to the excess of the basic insurance coverage and to feel safer you can purchase some complementary insurance.
Additional insurance coverage
|Car hire provider||Complete cover package||Damage excess reduction||Personal accident insurance||Glass / Tyre waiver|
|Avis||€19 per day||–||–||–|
|Budget||–||–||€8 per day||–|
|Carhire||€29.51 per day||–||–||–|
|Dooley||–||€19 per day||€6.5 per day||€5 per day|
|Europcar||€32.35 per day||–||€6.81 per day||–|
|Keddy||€21.5 per day||–||–||–|
|Sixt||€24 per day||–||€7 per day|
You also need to know:
- As for conditions of fuel, you will pick up and return a car with a full tank. But, if you hire a car from Dan Dooley company, you can also pre-purchase it (renting for minimum 4 days);
- Only credit cards are accepted for payment: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Diners Club;
- Cheap car hire in Dublin city centre is available to you if you make your reservation in advance;
- Parking tips: always pay attention to multi-storey car parks in the centre of Dublin, be ready to pay up to €3.10 per hour. Also, see if there are single or double yellow lines or fingerpost sings – that means the parking is restricted;
- Drive on the left, don’t use mobile phones while driving and prepare some cash for toll roads.
That’s all! Let’s repeat that you need to do.
See you in Dublin!