If you’re looking for a convenient and cheap way to travel, you’re on the right track. Young drivers are more than welcomed on DublinHire.com. Here you will find the best offers quickly and without any problems!
General age requirements for drivers
25 is a minimum age limit for the majority of deals, but car rental in Dublin for under-25s is even more achievable than you thought!
Pay attention, when you hire a van or minivan or prestigious car, minimal driver’s age limit is higher, for instance 28 years old minimum. So, mini cars, economy, compact, standard (intermediate) and some SUVs, estate and full-sized vehicles are more than achievable for young drivers!
Car hire in Dublin – Under 25
Car rental dealers which rent cars to drivers who are fewer than 25 years:
- Dan Dooley
|Requirements / Company||Avis||Sixt||Dooley|
|Driver’s age||25 to 74||26 to 77||25 to 99|
|Minimal age||No minimal age*||21 to 25||21 to 24|
|Young driver’s surcharge per day||10.48 EUR + tax||30 EUR||40 EUR|
*Avis doesn’t set a minimal driver’s age as you won’t have any problems unless your driving license is valid for 8 years.
You are strongly recommended to read about driving license requirements of each provider.
As you can see, car rental in Dublin for 21-year-olds is not a fiction!
Anyway, regardless of the car you’ve chosen, read what is included in the price of the deal.
Prices DON’T COMPRISE
Basic insurance package
Third party liability protection
Collision damage waiver
Young drivers surcharge
Charge per additional driver
Extras (insurance and equipment)
And even if you have to pay a little extra for young driver’s surcharge, don’t miss delightful FREE bonuses!
What’s FREE for you?
- FREE amendment of your booking online 24/7
- FREE cancellation of it (until 24 hours before you have to pick up a vehicle)
- ZERO card fees
- FREE shuttle bus to pick up a car
- FREE Internet connection (wi-fi) or GPS on a variety of cars
- FREE help in case of breakdown
Car hire in Dublin for young drivers: Fleet & Prices
Opel Corsa – provided by Avis – for 15.32$
Standard / Intermediate
What to do to get the best under 25 car rental in Dublin?
- Choose location and dates in the search box;
- Apply filters to ease your car hire search, especially to sort out those companies which allow you to rent a car if you’re less than 25 years old;
- Read “Rental Conditions” chapter very attentively and pay your special attention to driver’s age requirements and co-payments;
- Compare offers and their prices;
- Calculate your expenditures on your car rental and make your choice;
- Submit your reservation and print a voucher.
If you’re interested in Irish parking rules, in some tips about calculating your car hire expenses or payment procedure etc., got to: Car Travel Hacks