When we travel, we all want to save a little bit on the road and spend more on new experience and impressions. With DublinHire.com you will find the best and the cheapest cars!
Cheap car rental in Dublin is yours if you:
• Make your reservation ahead of time;
• Go to dublinhire.com and pick dates and location in the search box;
• Read about the terms of rent very attentively, calculate your expenses;
• Choose a car which suits your requirements;
• Book it!
Here is the list of providers which will supply you with cheap offers.
• Keddy by Europcar
Luxury cars under $74! Hurry up!
Cheapest car rental in Dublin, Ireland – Prices & Car fleet:
What else can you SAVE on?
- On card fees – there will be no fees taken from you;
- On a shuttle bus;
- On additional insurance as you pay by your credit card;
- On GPS navigator or Wi-Fi as some vehicles already have it onboard or it might be included into the rental price as a pleasant bonus for you;
- On baby car seats if you’re traveling for a long period of time and there is a possibility to pay a maximum charge; that way you can save a considerable sum;
- On fuel charges – some renters prefer to be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on their credit cards as sometimes it might be cheaper then refilling the car yourself. Although, you have to return the car full, some drivers find that way less convenient and prefer to pay when they drop off.
What is FREE for you here?
- FREE rebooking, amendment of your previous reservation and cancellation of it;
- FREE assistance in case of breakdown;
- FREE shuttle bus to pick up your car;
- Some vehicles are equipped with FREE GPS or Wi-Fi!
See what do the most of deals of cheap car hire in Dublin (Ireland) include and don’t include:
|INCLUDED in the price||EXCLUDED from the price|
All local taxes
– Theft waiver
– Third party liability protection
– Collision damage waiver
Young and/or additional driver’s surcharge
Extra options: equipment and insurance
Each deal includes its own set of items, so read what the price comprises on ‘Rental Conditions’ section.
How to pay for your cheap car hire in Dublin city?
First of all, you need to pay by credit card only. American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa are accepted. Cash and debit cards are not suitable for payment.
Second of all, as you might remember, you are strongly recommended booking in advance, because you will definitely get a car cheaper.
Finally, be very attentive when filling out ‘Driver Details’ booking form and especially ‘Secure Payment Details’. You need to type in your card’s number.
Make sure hat you’ve calculated your expenses correctly, including all extras and the excess.
If you intend to travel with an additional driver, the cheapest variant for you will be Enterprise offers as it charges you only 7 EUR per day. Check out the charges from other providers on Rental Conditions if you prefer.
Look up for the prices of extra tools, devices and insurance coverage.
|+ Equipment||+ Insurance|
– Booster seat (the cheapest one is from Sixt direct – €5 per day)
Sixt direct and Dooley offer the lowest prices for additional insurance.
Pay attention to the excess on basic insurance items (the information is available on Rental Conditions)!
Northern Ireland (UK) is the only country available for international traveling by a rented car. Don’t miss this detail.
Most deals offer you the same fuel condition – pick up and return full. Also, Dooley offers you to pre-purchase fuel.
Driver’s age terms
If you get yourself a cheap car rental in Dublin, Ireland, you have to be at least 25 years old. Most offers require drivers to hold their licenses for minimum of 2 years. Be attentive when you book luxurious cars or people carriers, minimal age rate is higher – 28 years at least. The lowest young driver’s surcharge is available from €10.48 per day. You’re advised to read attentively about driver’s age requirements of each separate deal.