Economy cars are small, lightweight, and inexpensive to rent, that is why they the best way to travel light. Dublin Hire will help you to find the best suitable deal!
Economy car hire at Dublin Airport and in the city
Look through the offers from leading companies. These cars can place up to 5 passengers and still be one of the deals for low cost operation and cheap but convenient travel!
|Ford Fiesta – 13.86$
||Volkswagen Polo – 16.63$
|Opel Corsa – 18.34$
||Fiat Punto – 31.87$
|Toyota Yaris – 46.79$
||Nissan Micra – 57.84$
- What is included into the price of the offer
- Driver’s age requirements
- License details
- What is the additional driver’s surcharge
- Prices for special equipment
- Additional insurance coverage – prices and excess
- Country / State cross-border travel rules
- Credit card details – which cards are acceptable for payment, what extra documents do you need for rental and if there is a deposit amount
- What is company’s policy about canceling your booking and no-shows
- Fuel and mileage conditions
Economy car hire from Dublin Airport, trains stations or any point in the city might include the next items into its price:
- Basic insurance coverage (third party liability protection, collision damage waiver, theft waiver)
- Unlimited mileage
- All local taxes
- Airport fee
- Assist in case of breakdown
- Some offers also include road tax, GPS or Wi-Fi connection
Driver’s age is usually defined as from 25 years old minimum. Only Avis, Sixt and Dooley companies offer you to hire a car even if you’re under 25 by paying a young driver’s surcharge
|Company||Age required||Young drivers||Surcharge|
|Avis||25 to 74||There is no minimal age*||€10.48 + tax per day|
|Dooley||25 to 99||21 to 24||€40 per day|
|Sixt||26 to 77||21 to 25||€30 per day|
Equipment and extra insurance items selection is also mentioned on “Rental Conditions”. Among accessories you can choose: baby car seats (booster seat, seats or infants or toddlers) and GPS navigator. Insurance offers personal accident, damage excess reduction, glass and tyre waiver, and complete cover package.* If you’re capable of holding the driver’s license for 8 years, you will no longer have problems renting a car from Avis.
Watch out! Bonuses!
- Free shuttle bus to pick up your rental
- Free changing of your reservation available 24/7 online
- Free cancellation of it until 24 hours before pick up time
- Free breakdown help
- You’re free from card fees
Plus, there might be a possibility to catch a car hire at Dublin Airport with free additional driver, free GPS or free Wi-Fi. And not just at the airport.
What are your steps?
- Choose dates and location in Dublin;
- Use search filters if you have any preferences in a car hire brand or the type of transmission;
- You can filter by car size and choose “Small”, in which case you will get mini cars and economy cars;
- Look up for the “Economy” mark, see what you like and go to “Rental Conditions”;
- Compare prices, calculate your expenses and proceed to the booking;
- Fill in the “Driver details” and “Secure payment details”, add extras if you need and confirm your reservation;
- Print the voucher and, along with that, pack your passport, credit card and driver’s license as that is what you need to present to the agent.