If you like driving with comfort and confidence, estate cars for hire are just what you needed! Estate cars accommodate 5 passengers and 5 luggage units, almost all of them have manual transmission. Dublin Hire is your quick and easy way to rent a car in Ireland.
Compare deals and prices for estate car hire at Dublin Airport and anywhere in Dublin city:
|Ford Focus Estate
|Renault Megane Estate
|Ford Mondeo Estate
|Volkswagen Golf Estate
What do the deals include?
Car hire in Dublin includes:
- Unlimited mileage
- Collision damage waiver
- Theft waiver
- Third party liability protection
- Breakdown assistance
- Airport fee (if you pick up at the airport), road tax (Keddy by Europcar), GPS (Dooley)
And, also, you have to pay attention to what comes additionally, for an extra charge: special equipment, extra insurance coverage, additional driver, cross-border traveling charges, etc.
Each company has its own age requirements for drivers and a possible young driver’s surcharges, so read about it. If you hire an estate car from Dooley, by paying 40 EUR per day as a young driver’s surcharge you can drive even if you’re from 21 to 24 years old. If you’re 25 and more (25 to 99 years), you can drive without any surcharges!
When you get a car hire in Dublin city, you will be provided with a variety of offers from top car rental companies – Avis, Dooley, Alamo, Europcar, Carhire etc. – and all of them have different terms of hire. So, you need to be very attentive when you read about your deal. What you have to pay attention to when you read “Rental Conditions” section?
- Driver’s age requirements of each provider and possible young driver surcharges
- Prices for special devices and accessories
- Additional insurance cost and don’t forget about the excess
- Driving license requirements
- Payment details
- What to do if you want to cancel your booking or if you won’t show up
- Fuel terms
- Crossing the border policy (countries, restrictions and charges)
What’s for FREE?
What kind of journey by a rented car it would be without pleasant surprises?
- Free changing (re-booking)
- Free cancellation of the booking*
- Free trip by a shuttle bus from the airport terminal to pick up your car (if you start your rent from Dublin Airport)
- Zero credit card fees
- Free assistance in case of breakdown
- Free GPS (Dooley’s offers) or free Wi-Fi connection
*Read “Cancellation and no-show policy” part on “Rental Conditions”
Sometimes you can get free upgrade or free additional driver, that’s why you should look up for the bonuses!
How to pay?
Pay for your car hire by credit cards only: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard (not debit), and Visa (not debit). Be attentive when reading about payment policy: there might be a deposit amount, you might need an address proof documents etc. Credit cards must be on the main driver’s name. Also, make sure that your card has enough limits to cover the excess and other car hire and travel expenses.
How to get yourself a deal?
- Select your travel’s dates and location in Dublin where you’ll be picking up a vehicle
- Use filters, pick “Large” car size, look up for “Estate
- “Rental Conditions” – read them mindfully!
- Pay attention to all the details mentioned above and make your final car choice
- Proceed to the reservation procedure and payment
- After you finished, print out the voucher to confirm your booking and to present it to the car rental agent
Have a nice trip!