Special offer for those who appreciate comfortable travel at affordable prices! Quick and simple search and you already have a full-size car!
What are your steps?
- Choose dates, pick location in Dublin, Ireland
- Pick “Luxury / Convertible” size and look up for “Fullsize”
- Read “Rental Conditions” and select your car
- Book your car in advance and get it cheaper!
Get the best car hire in Dublin city!
Check out the full-size cars list and compare their prices. See what is available on the dates you need and at the location you start your trip from.
BMW 3 Series for 49.44$
Volvo S60 for 64.85$
BMW 5 Series for 71.93$
Mercedes E Class for 270.25$
Full-size (convertible) cars are available from the following companies: Avis, Europcar, Carhire, Dooley, Sixt and Keddy by Europcar.
Usually, car hire in Dublin includes:
- Airport fee (if you land at Dublin Airport and start your trip around Ireland there)
- Unlimited mileage
- Assistance in case of breakdown
- Basic insurance (Collision damage waiver, Theft waiver, Third party liability protection)
Also, you might be pleasantly surprised to see that along with your deal you get FREE shuttle bus to pick up your car from the airport terminal; you can amend and cancel your booking for FREE; and there will be NO FEES taken from your card!
Minimal driver’s age might be slightly higher:
- Avis – 25 to 74 years;
- Keddy by Europcar – 25 to 73 years;
- Europcar – 28 to 74 years;
- Carhire – 28 to 74 years;
- Dooley – 28 to 99 years;
- Sixt – 28 to 74 years.
Notice! Requirements for driving license are also different. Always pay your attention to the minimum of years, which a have to be holding the license for. For instance, to hire full-size cars from Avis you have to be eligible to hold your license for 12 years.
Charge per additional driver:
- Keddy – 8 EUR per day;
- Carhire and Europcar – 08 EUR per day;
- Avis and Sixt – 5 EUR per day;
- Dooley – 10 EUR per day.
- Pay your special attention to: age of drivers required, driver’s license terms, prices for special equipment, additional insurance and the excess, payment details, fuel terms and cross-border traveling.
- Remember, that you have to pay by credit cards only!
- Read what happens when you cancel your booking during the last 24 hours before pick up time or in case you won’t show up at the rental counter.
- Don’t forget to print out a confirmation voucher.
And now, full-size cars rental are at your service!