Start your trip in Dublin and go anywhere you wish! Select a picking up location in Dublin city and tick “Return to a different location”. Great variety of available locations, marvelous selection of cars and attractive prices!
Car rental from Dublin, Ireland – Check out the offers:
As you may have noticed, Avis offers the best prices, but it doesn’t include one-way rental fee.
- One-way rental fee*
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
- Third party liability protection
- Theft waiver
- Collision damage waiver
- Breakdown assistance
*This fee is included into the majority of deals, but be attentive and see if it’s in the one you would like to get.
Why rental price for one-way car hire is… higher? It simply includes one-way rental fee, which always depends on your pick up and drop off locations. For example, one-way car hire from Dublin to Belfast will cost you €136,56 + tax = €155,00 (Sixt), €147.55 (Europcar), or €150 (Avis).
Carhire company claims that this fee would be €181.60 if you would be collecting your car at Dublin Airport and returning it to Belfast. What constitutes this fee? As Carhire company are partners with Europcar Ireland, they would not have a direct affiliation with Europcar Belfast. In such case, they would have to arrange a transporter to collect the car once the rental is completed.
If you hire from Alamo, all one way rentals must be booked in advance and they are a subject of availability. Drop-off charges may apply and will be quoted at time of reservation, these charges can only be paid at the rental counter. Budget also includes one-way fees in your quotation.
Enterprise includes drop fee as well (€82.64 from Dublin to Cork, for instance).
If you want to know precisely how much you will have to pay for your one-way rental, simply call the number mentioned on the confirmation voucher and find out about the fee.
Additional options and surcharges
- Equipment (car seats for children – booster, infant, toddler – and GPS navigation);
- Insurance coverage (complete cover package, glass and tyre waiver, insurance in case of personal accident and damage excess reduction) and the excess (make sure that you’ve got enough limits on your credit card to cover it when you pay for your deal);
- Charge per additional driver
- Young driver’s surcharge
When you’re looking for the perfect car hire in Dublin, read “Rental Conditions” very prudently. Pay your special attention to:
- What is includes into the rental price and what is excluded
- Driver’s age and license terms
- Prices for special equipment, insurance, excess, and additional charges
- Fuel conditions
- Credit card details
- Cancellation policy and no-shows
- Country/State cross-border travel conditions
- What you need to present on arrival
Interesting to know
Popular one-way destinations:
- to Belfast – 141.07 km;
- to Cork – 220.09 km;
- and to London – 462.60 km (see whether the car hire provider allows you to cross the border).
For more detailed information on specific destinations go to:
Car hire from Dublin to Belfast
Car hire from Dublin to Cork