Do you know what is the most popular and most comfortable car hire in Dublin city? It’s intermediate (or standard) cars. And, do you know the best way to get one? It’s dublinhire.com!
Standard / intermediate fleet for hire in Dublin & their prices:
Just pick “Standard and People Carrier” car size and get yourself a wide range of offers from leading suppliers!
|Volkswagen Jetta for 23.35$
||Skoda Octavia for 27.19$
|Ford Mondeo for 27.28$
||Opel Insignia for 28.04$
|Volkswagen Passat for 40.01$
||Renault Fluence for 59.14$
|Audi A4 for 67.75$
||Toyota Avensis for 91.59$
These wonderful cars are provided by: Dooley, Budget, Alamo, Avis, Enterprise, Carhire, Europcar, Keddy by Europcar, and Sixt.
Basic insurance coverage:
Third party liability protection, theft waiver, collision damage waiver
|Young driver’s surcharge
Charge per additional driver
What’s for FREE?
- Free shuttle bus to pick up your vehicle if you rent a car from Dublin Airport;
- Free cancellation* and amendment of your booking;
- Zero fees taken from your card;
- Free help in case of breakdown.
*Cancellation and no-show policy.
Don’t miss free additional driver or free upgrade as a pleasant surprise which might occur anytime!
What to pay attention to when you hire a car?
When you get yourself car hire in Dublin, you are strongly recommended reading “Rental Conditions” and pay attention to the following details:
- Age of drivers;
- Young driver’s surcharge (if applicable);
- Charge per additional driver;
- Prices for special equipment and additional insurance;
- Insurance excess;
- Driving license requirements;
- How to cancel your booking and not paying any fees?
- What if you won’t show up?
- How to pay for the car you would like to hire?
- Fuel policy;
- Cross-border traveling (countries*, restrictions, charges);
- Which forms of ID have to be presented?
*For instance, intermediate cars from Avis cannot be taken outside Ireland.
Also, there are some recommendations about you rental:
- Don’t forget to pack your driver’s license, a credit card and a passport;
- Print the confirmation voucher;
- Make reservation ahead of time to rent the car cheaper;
- Take a pic of your vehicle before you drive it.